INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (PRIVACY)
On the basis of Legislative Decree 196/2003 "Code regarding the protection of personal data" and EU Regulation 2016/679
Based on Legislative Decree 196/2003 "Code regarding the protection of personal data" and EU Regulation 2016/67 With reference to the provisions of Legislative Decree 196/2003 "Code regarding the protection of personal data", and of the EU Regulation 2016/679, in particular with regard to articles 12 and 13, we inform you that your personal data will be processed in accordance with current legislation. The site www.jalupro.com, registered in the name of Professional Derma SA, undertakes to adopt technical and organizational solutions aimed at guaranteeing high standards of lawfulness, security and protection in the processing of Personal Data: the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union are implemented ( hereinafter in the text "GDPR" acronym for General Data Protection Regulation) and other legal provisions, including, in particular, those of the Code regarding the protection of personal data (hereinafter the "Privacy Code" or "Code").
1. Who is the data controller?
Professional Derma SA Riva Caccia 1D - 6900 LUGANO - SWITZERLAND, VAT - CHE 255 025 246 VAT is the owner of the processing of your personal data in accordance with the GDPR and the Code.
2. What data are processed by us?
Personal data means any type of information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter "Data"). Data you provide: all the data you have provided to us to enter into a service contract with us or to ask us for a specific activity / service; the Data could be by way of example: your name and surname, your contact details (including address, telephone number and e-mail address), profession, date and place of birth, tax code. The provision of such information if required by the contract or essential for the execution of the same is a necessary requirement for the provision of services; failure to communicate such data may make it impossible to provide the related services.
3. On what legal bases and on what standards will we process your data?
Personal data means any type of information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter "Data"). We will only process your Data where permitted by applicable legal provisions. Specifically, we will process your data on the basis of articles. 6 and 9 GDPR and on the basis of consent pursuant to art. 7 GDPR, as well as in compliance with the corresponding rules of the Code:. Consent (art.6 (1) paragraph 1 (a), art.7 GDPR): we will process certain Data only in the presence of your preliminary, free and express consent. You have the right to revoke the consent given at any time with effect for the future. . Execution of a contract: in order to conclude and execute the requested services, it is necessary to have access to and process certain data. Compliance with a legal obligation (Article 6 (1) paragraph 1 (c) GDPR): in order to ensure compliance with these requirements, we must process certain data; . Protection of vital interests (Article 9 (2) paragraph c GDPR): in order to protect a vital interest of the data subject or of another person if he is physically or legally unable to give his consent.
4. For what purposes are your data processed?
The processing is exclusively related and aimed at the regular execution of the contract with the User, for the provision of the services offered by www.jalupro.com
In particular, the data provided by the User when registering and using the web platform are collected, recorded and processed within the limits of what is strictly necessary:
- to allow the submission of information requests by the User and their positive processing by the site
5. For what period will we process your data?
As expressly provided for by art. 5, co. 1, lett. e) of the GDPR, we will keep your data only for the time necessary to process them for the purposes for which they are processed. If we process the data for multiple purposes, they will be automatically deleted or saved in a format that does not allow any direct conclusions to be reached in relation to your identity, as soon as the last specific purpose has been fulfilled. In order for all your data to be deleted or made anonymous in line with the principle of data minimization and in accordance with art. 5, co. 1, lett. e) of the GDPR.
6. How is your data protected?
www.jalupro.com will process your personal data on the basis of the security obligations relating to the processing of data pursuant to art. 32 GDPR. In order to guarantee an adequate level of protection of the Data aimed at limiting the risk of using the same in an improper or illicit way, technical and organizational measures have been implemented that comply with IT standards.
7. Who will your data be shared with?
The personal data provided by users who submit requests to send information material (newsletters, answers to questions, etc.) are used for the sole purpose of carrying out the service or provision requested and are disclosed to third parties only if this is to this is necessary. The data deriving from the web services may be processed by the following categories of appointees and / or managers: company management and management; IT systems maintenance personnel who have the task of guaranteeing the functionality of the systems, data security and backup operations; other employees within the limits of the assignments received and as provided for by company procedures and other subjects (firms and consultants, corresponding agencies, where necessary also abroad, appointed for this purpose responsible) who provide services for auxiliary purposes in satisfying the requests of the 'interested, within the limits strictly necessary to carry out their duties; communication and marketing employees, always and only within the limits of what is actually necessary to carry out their functions.
8. Your rights. According to the GDPR and other applicable provisions on data protection, you have specific and unlimited rights. As an interested party, you have in particular the following rights under the GDPR towards us:. Right of access (Article 15 of the GDPR): you may at any time request that you be provided with information on your data stored by us. This information refers, among other things, to the categories of data processed by us, the purposes of the processing, the origin of the Data if we did not obtain it directly from you, as well as the recipients to whom we may have transferred your data. , where applicable. You can receive a free copy of your data which are the subject of the contract. - Right of rectification (Article 16 of the GDPR): you may request a rectification of your data. We will take appropriate measures aimed at ensuring that your data stored by us and processed continuously, are kept correct, complete, updated and relevant, based on the most recent information provided to us. - Right of cancellation (Article 17 of the GDPR): you may request the cancellation of your data, provided that the relevant conditions provided by law exist. For example, this could occur based on art. 17 of the GDPR: - if the Data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; - if you revoke the consent on which the data processing is based, and there is no other legal basis for the processing; - if you object to the processing of your data and there are no overriding legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing; - if the data have been processed unlawfully; unless the processing is necessary: - for the fulfillment of a legal obligation that requires the processing of your data; in particular as regards the retention periods of documents provided for by law; - for the assessment, exercise or defense of a legal right or claim. Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 of the GDPR): you will be able to obtain a limitation of the processing of your data if these are not correct or if they are no longer necessary Right to object (Article 21 of the GDPR): You may object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of your data, pursuant to art. 6, paragraph 1, letters e) or f) of the GDPR, or if the personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes. In this case, we will no longer process your data. The latter Right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR): You have the right to receive a copy. Condition does not apply if we can demonstrate the existence of compelling legitimate reasons justifying the processing and that prevail over your interests, or if we need your data to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court. - Right to withdraw consent at any time (Article 13 of the GDPR) - if the processing is based on consent - without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal, by sending the related request to the contacts below. We will try to manage all requests within a reasonable period and, approximately, within 30 days, unless an extension is justified and communicated. - Complaint: You always have the right to make a report and file a complaint with a competent data protection authority, pursuant to art. 77 of the GDPR.
In any case, you will find all the more extensive references in terms of current legislation on the website of our Guarantor for the protection of personal data at the internet address www.garanteprivacy.it and the full text of the GDPR can be consulted by accessing the following website:
The data controller is Professional Derma SA, as the owner of the site www.jalupro.com For all requests for information and for the exercise of your rights you can contact us at the following addresses - by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Protection Officer can be contacted directly at the following e-mail address: email@example.com